System of the IASHE rankings
System of scientific-analytical rankings of the IASHE consists of the following:
- Universal personal rating of scientific and research activity (UPRSRA);
- Universities general (interdisciplinary) research activity ranking– higher educational institutions (UGRAR);
- Universities special (field-specific) research activity ranking– higher educational institutions (USRAR);
- Universities general (interdisciplinary) research effectiveness ranking– higher educational institutions (UGRER);
- Universities special (field-specific) research effectiveness ranking – higher educational institutions (USRER);
- Young researchers and students general (interdisciplinary) research activity ranking (YGRAR);
- Young researchers and students general (interdisciplinary) research effectiveness ranking (YGRER);
- Young researchers and students sectoral research effectiveness ranking (YSRER).
All stated kinds of rankings are calculated and published in the following formats: national ranking, continental ranking, continental interstate ranking, world ranking, world interstate ranking, global ranking.
The IASHE may annually make corrections to formats, scales and specific features of rankings calculation. Relevant information is to be announced.
Statistical data about calculation of the IASHE rankings for past years is available: http://www.gisap.eu/node/379
Specific features of statistical data collection for calculation of rankings and mechanisms of their creation are available in the «General Regulations for conducting championships (competitions) in research analytics»: http://www.gisap.eu/node/5912.